Guiding the Smoke two Episode eleven : Superstitions in Drifting New Jersey System D Movie

Bookmark and Share

At times I think that I acquire superstitions as well far in daily life. I wont bore you with the nuts points that I do each and every time I get on an plane (hop about three periods on just one leg) in hopes that I wont die in afierycrash. Formulation Drift driver, Daijiro Yoshihara, does not look all that distinct from the rest of us when it comes to superstitions as he reveals in the latest Driving the Smoke two episode on the GTChannel. Check out out the crazy absolutely silly things that he does along with other adhere to Formulation D drivers just before the opposition starts off in episode eleven of Behind the Smoke 2.

{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment